These Short Pillar Candle Sets come in various delicious scents and astounding colors to make you notice them as soon as you walk into a room. Check out all the variants and scents available! Product Variants: These Candles in 10 beautiful solids: Lavender Fields in Light Lavender Color San Rose Scent in Purple Color Lily of the Valley Scent in Fiery Pink Color Tarte Au Chocolat Scent in Chocolate Brown Color Aqua Amber Scent in Cobalt Blue Color Vanilla Sunshine Scent in Orange Color Oceanic Mist Scent Scent in Light Blue Color Vanilla Cinnamon Scent in Off White Color CrÃ¨me de la Shea in Scent in Green Color FÃªte Tropical in Yellow Color
Additional Information: The natural property of soy can lead to slight discoloration and variations in texture. This does not affect the performance or quality of the candle. Soy wax candles last longer and burn cleaner than petroleum-based paraffin candles, and are less likely to trigger allergies. Note: Because all of our candles are handmade, no two are identical.
Product Details: Material: Candle - Soy Wax Pillar CandleWeight: 750gm Height: 7.6 cm each Diameter- 7.5 cm each Burn Time up to 20 hours each Handpoured in India Package Contents: 3 Scented Ribbed Texture Pillar Candles
3 Scented Pillar Candles, Coasters, 1 Candle Care Card
Generic name of product:Scented Short Pillar Candles | Same-Color Set of 3
Package Contents:3 Scented Pillar Candles, Coasters, 1 Candle Care Card
Country of origin:India
Manufacturer name:Rad Brands Pvt. Ltd.
Manufacturer address:SK-143, Sector 116, Noida, UP - 201305
Packer name:Rad Brands Pvt. Ltd.
Packer address:SK-143, Sector 116, Noida, UP - 201305
Grievance redressal:Kindly Post Grievances On : Sk-143, Sector 116, Noida, Up - 201305
Directions & Care
1. Allow all the wax on the surface to melt and become a liquid pool.
2. Let the liquid pool reach the edges of the container before extinguishing.
3. Always let wax harden before relighting, touching or moving.
4. Trim the wick to 1/4 inch and set it upright before every use to minimise mushrooming and soot.
5. Do not burn candle for more than three hours at a time to avoid soot.
6. Never blow on your candles. Instead, always use a snuffer, a dipper, or the coaster/lid that comes along your candle to snuff it out.
7. Keep the candle away from windy places.
8. Never burn the candle out of sight.
9. Be sure to keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Cleaning and Resusing
To clean the container, first use a butter knife or spoon to remove as much wax as you can. Pour hot water into the container, leaving room at the top. The wax will melt and float to the top. Let the water cool and strain it to get rid of the wax bits. Clean any remaining wax with soap and water. Now use your candle jar to store your succulents, brushes, or in any other creative way you can think of!