Oh, what fun! 'Tis the season to wish one another joy, love, and peace, and Santa has partnered with Rad Living to spread the Christmas spirit everywhere! This is adorable enough to not let go, adorned with cute messages and premium fragrances to cheer you and your loved ones. Hand poured in India.
Christmas Miracle: Christmas magic happens where it smells like it! Adorn your home with the pleasurous aroma of chocolate blended with the redolence of coffee beans to feel the warmth of love, this winter season. Because we really want you to say, "It's beginning to smell a lot like Christmas."
Soy Wax | Non - Toxic | Hand - poured in India
Note: Because all of our candles are handmade, no two are identical.
1. Allow all the wax on the surface to melt and become a liquid pool.
2. Let the liquid pool reach the edges of the container before extinguishing.
3. Always let wax harden before relighting, touching or moving.
4. Trim the wick to 1/4 inch and set it upright before every use to minimise mushrooming and soot.
5. Do not burn candle for more than three hours at a time to avoid soot.
6. Never blow on your candles. Instead, always use a snuffer, a dipper, or the coaster/lid that comes along your candle to snuff it out.
7. Keep the candle away from windy places.
8. Never burn the candle out of sight.
9. Be sure to keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Cleaning and Resusing
To clean the dripped wax, let the wax cool down and once it has hardened, scrape it carefully with a butter knife or a spoon, then wipe it clean with a towel dipped in warm water followed by a dry towel tap and VOILA! You can reuse the wax remains by putting them on an oil diffuser.