These Scented Pillar Candles come in various delicious scents and astounding colors to make you notice them as soon as you walk into a room. They come in three beautiful sets: Fruit Groove in colors Chocolate Brown, Green, and Yellow (scents detailed in images) Aquatique in colors Orange, Royal Blue, and Aqua Blue (scents detailed in images) Mindflowers in colors Lavender, Purple, and Pink (scents detailed in images)
Additional Information: The natural property of soy can lead to slight discoloration and variations in texture. This does not affect the performance or quality of the candle. Soy wax candles last longer and burn cleaner than petroleum-based paraffin candles, and are less likely to trigger allergies. Note: Because all of our candles are handmade, no two are identical.
Product Details: Material: Candle - Soy Wax Pillar CandleWeight: 750gm Height: 12.7 cm each Diameter- 5 cm each Burn Time up to 12 hours each Handpoured in India Package Contents: 3 Scented Ribbed Texture Pillar Candles
3 Scented Pillar Candles, Coasters, 1 Candle Care Card
Package Contents:3 Scented Pillar Candles, Coasters, 1 Candle Care Card
5 x 13 cm
Directions & Care
1. Allow all the wax on the surface to melt and become a liquid pool.
2. Let the liquid pool reach the edges of the container before extinguishing.
3. Always let wax harden before relighting, touching or moving.
4. Trim the wick to 1/4 inch and set it upright before every use to minimise mushrooming and soot.
5. Do not burn candle for more than three hours at a time to avoid soot.
6. Never blow on your candles. Instead, always use a snuffer, a dipper, or the coaster/lid that comes along your candle to snuff it out.
7. Keep the candle away from windy places.
8. Never burn the candle out of sight.
9. Be sure to keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Cleaning and Resusing
To clean the container, first use a butter knife or spoon to remove as much wax as you can. Pour hot water into the container, leaving room at the top. The wax will melt and float to the top. Let the water cool and strain it to get rid of the wax bits. Clean any remaining wax with soap and water. Now use your candle jar to store your succulents, brushes, or in any other creative way you can think of!